The Delta Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing characters or running adventures set within the ever-expanding Star Trek universe.
The Delta Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Detailed information about the post-war Federation and U.S.S. Voyager’s monumental mission, bringing the Star Trek Adventures timeline up to 2379.
- Information on many of the species inhabiting the quadrant, including the Kazon Collective, the Vidiian Sodality, the Malon, the Voth, and more.
- Extensive content on the Borg Collective, including their history, hierarchy, locations, processes, and technology.
- A dozen new species to choose from during character creation, including Ankari, Ocampa, Talaxians, and even Liberated Borg!
- A selection of alien starships, including Kazon raiders, Voth city-ships, Hirogen warships, and a devastating collection of new Borg vessels.
- Guidance to aid the Gamemaster in running missions and continuing voyages in the Delta Quadrant, with a selection of adventure seeds and Non-Player Characters.
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.