The areas bordering the East and South of Night City are an eclectic mix of different landscapes. With miles of landfills and miasma that blows all the way into the city, soil saturated with chemicals and acid rain ensuring nothing will ever grow on them, Biotechnica protein farms, and the Jackson Plains power plant stretching to the South, the Badlands is a picture-perfect apocalypse. And then there are the Nomads, many of whom will prey on unsuspecting passersby that wander into their path.
If you think Night City is dangerous, just wait till you get to the Badlands.
- EXPLORE THE BADLANDS: Experience the 7th District in Night City, The Badlands. Adjacent to Westbrook and other key areas, it introduces a new Point of Interest with unique strategic advantages.
- TWO NEW GANGS: Command the Aldecaldos or the Wraiths. Aldecaldos prioritize strategic hideouts in the Badlands, while the Wraiths swiftly claim territory, adding depth to your gameplay.
- ADDITIONAL PLAYER OPTION: Expands "Cyberpunk 2077: Gangs of Night City" to accommodate a 5th player, enhancing group dynamics and replayability.
- LAND GRAB STORYLINE: Engage in the new "Land Grab" story. Choose to Support or Rebel in a gripping political conflict, adding layers of strategy and moral choices.
- RICH GAME CONTENT: Includes 18 Figures, 6 Color Bases, 1 Board, 2 Gang Dashboards, 26 Cards, and 34 Tokens, enriching your Cyberpunk 2077 board game experience.